There are some requirement domain can transferable to another Registrar :
- Domain name should be less than 60 days old : If the domain name you are trying to Transfer was registered less than 60 days ago, the request will get rejected by the Registry itself.
- Domain name can not has been Transferred less than 60 days ago: A domain name can not be transferred to another Registrar within 60 days of a previous Transfer.Example:
A domain name can not be transferred from Registrar B to Registrar C, if it has been transferred to Registrar B from Registrar A within the last 60 days.
- Disable Theft Protection / Lock / Suspension for the domain name and then proceed with a Transfer.
- Privacy Protection should be disabled : If you have enabled Privacy Protection for your domain name, then you need to disable it, before trying to transfer it.
- Status Domain OK. Domain name is in the Redemption Grace Period or in the Pending Delete status can not be transferred.
- Make sure that status of your domain OK and ready to be transferred.
- Obtain the authorization (EPP) code to complete the Transfer process.Once you have determined whether a domain name can be transferred, you will need to apply for the Transfer at the Registrar of your choice.
- Once you have confirmed the Transfer with the New Registrar, we would receive an intimation about this Transfer.
- The domain name will get transferred to the New Registrar, at the expiry of 5-7 days from you having approved the Transfer at the New Registrar, provided the Registrant Contact does not cancel the Transfer.
Leave A Comment?