There are several cases where a domain name cannot be transferred. These can happen in the following circumstances:
- Your domain name is less than 60 days old. The registry will reject your domain transfer request automatically.
- Your previous domain transfer request is less than 60 days. If you have transferred your domain name from Registrar A to B less than 60 days, you may not transfer the domain name from Registrar B to C. Wait for 60 days first, then transfer your domain name later.
- You have applied Theft Protection / lock/ suspension on your domain name.
- You have enabled your Privacy Protection on your domain name.
- Your domain name is in the Redemption Grace Period or in the Pending Delete Status.